A Quantity Surveyor (QS) is a construction industry professional with expert knowledge on construction costs and contracts. They are not to be confused with Land Surveyors or Land Survey Engineers.
Services provided by the ‘QS SPARROW’ team:
- Cost consulting and Cost estimating
- Cost planning and commercial management throughout the entire life cycle of the project from inception to post-completion
- Risk management and calculation
- Procurement advice and assistance during the tendering procedures
- Pre Bid Engineering
- Tender analysis and agreement of the contract sum
- Commercial Management and Contract Administration
- Cost management process
- Assessing the additional costs of design variations
- Quantity Surveying is concerned with controlling and managing the whole construction projects from any point of angle including legal also.
- Quantity Surveyor is a construction industry professional with expert knowledge on construction costs and contracts.